RE: OPENLDAP 2.4.32 INSTALLATION TEST ERRORS

Thanks, Quanah;

I just noticed that memberof is set to yes and refint is set to mod.  I
could try both as yes, and see if it happens that way, too.
Here it is:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/openldap \
--libexecdir=/usr/local/openldap/sbin \
--localstatedir=/var/lib/ldap_db \
--enable-slapd=yes \
--enable-cleartext=yes \