Re: Fixing a multi-master divergence

--On Monday, September 03, 2012 3:52 PM +0200 Guillaume Rousse <guillomovitch@gmail.com> wrote:

I can't change ldap version easily, and I'd rather return to classic
master-slave setup if the problem is not fixable otherwise.

I would advise you to read the CHANGES file and look at all the fixes for Syncrepl and MMR since 2.4.23 was released, and then hopefully you realize that either upgrading the *patch* level or going back to classic provider-replica setup is the wise choice.

Since the CHANGES file is publicly available on the web, I'm somewhat unclear as to why you haven't already read it over and come to a very quick and easy conclusion.

<http://www.openldap.org/software/release/changes.html>

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.