Re: Performance of MDB and BDB Please suggest?

Yajuvendra Singh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I feel search is indexed, last time in one of your replies you had mentioned
> mdb_stat tool and i think the indexes are present.

What you feel is irrelevant. Give us facts.

What is the actual search request? What filter is in the request? You post no
useful information in any of your emails.

In the slapd.conf you posted previously, some of your index directives were
commented out. It sounds like you actually have no idea what is or isn't indexed.

--
  -- Howard Chu