Re: Index Add Failures

--On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:32 AM -0400 Kyle Smith <alacer.cogitatus@gmail.com> wrote:

Quanah, Thanks for the info, I have confirmed I'm hitting the lock maxes
of 1000. And I will be upgrading to 2.4.32. I was wondering, what steps
should be done to have the changes in DB_CONFIG take effect?

stop slapd
make changes to DB_CONFIG
db_recover
start slapd

Will this also auto remove the log.* files? ( I plan on setting this:
"set_flags DB_LOG_AUTOREMOVE" in DB_CONFIG)

If you have checkpointing set in slapd.conf/cn=config, it should, yes.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.