Re: syncrepl not propagating changes

On 22/08/2012 12:00, Rein Tollevik wrote:
On 22.08.12 10:46, Mark Coetser wrote:
On 22/08/2012 10:39, Howard Chu wrote:
Mark Coetser wrote:

on some of the consumers, I have multiple syncrepl configs so that I
replicate specific subdivision data to those servers.

That is not supported. You can only use multiple consumers in the same
database if they are all pointing at different providers (and each of
those
providers uses a unique serverID).

Can I split them into separate databases on the consumer? Or whats the
correct way of doing what I am trying to achieve?

Use a single syncrepl stanza on these consumers too, replicating your
toplevel cn=company dn. Add acl's on the provider which limits the user
these consumers binds as to only see those sub-trees you wish them to see.

Rein

Is there an acl that would prevent slapcat from showing the entire tree?

--
Thank you,

Mark Adrian Coetser
mark@pkfnet.co.za