RE: Using ldap.searchFilter

unsuscribe please!!!!

Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:19:13 -0700
From: rodrigofariat@yahoo.com.br
Subject: Using ldap.searchFilter
To: openldap-technical@openldap.org

Hello !

I installed Openfire im my server, and using client spark, with base LDAP.
I get log in server, but i can´t search the users. Then a need : ldap.searchFilter.

In a doc Openfire: LDAP Guide. I found:
ldap.searchFilter -- an optional search filter to append to the default filter when loading users. The default search filter is created using the attribute specified by ldap.usernameField. For example, if the username field is "uid", then the default search filter would be "(uid={0})" where {0} is dynamically replaced with the username being searched for.

http://www.igniterealtime.org/builds/openfire/docs/latest/documentation/ldap-guide.html

How I can to define this parameter ?

Thanks !

Rodrigo Faria