RE: multi-master syncrepl issue

--On Tuesday, August 21, 2012 3:33 PM +0000 Chris Card <ctcard@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> --On Tuesday, August 21, 2012 2:50 PM +0000 Chris Card

>> > Log level is set to none, so the slapd log doesn't give much help.
>>
>> Fix your log level.
> olcLogLevel: sync ?

Yes
I turned on sync logging for a short while, loads of stuff was written to
the log, and strangely (coincidently?) the contextCSN is now up to date.
However, the database is still missing a lot of entries (about 25000 I
think) - will syncrepl Âfix this automatically?

Unlikely.  What openldap version are you using?

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.