Re: I have 2 questions

Hi ,

Howard ...
--------------------
It was not my intention to ask the same query again and again.
My intention was the performance of MDB on search operation is too low compared to BDB at least in my case. So I thought I might be missing some other configuration parameters.

Quanah ..
Thanks for the Reply. So now At least I am clear that DB_CONFIG not required in case of MDB
The performance of MDB on search operation is too low compared to BDB at least in my case.

Am attaching the slap.conf if you can find out the issue..

BR's,
Haroon