LDAP authentication using Radius

I am investigating 2 factor authentication in which mostly they are radius server actually.

My problem is that most of my applications relying on LDAP auth only.

I am trying to figure out on how to use openldap/contrib/slapd-modules/passwd/radius.c

I did compile and successfully loaded it but not sure how to configure it.

This is what I put into slapd.conf to load the module:

moduleload pw-radius.so config="/etc/radius.conf"

Firstly I couldn’t figure out what exactly is the format of /etc/radius.conf (Mandatory items: Radius server IP& Share Secret)

Secondly the format of userpassword scheme, {RADIUS}XXXXYYY@ZZZ ??

---

Jetasik (JET)

Manager, Transniaga(Thailand)