Re: ACL processing: additive privs (using control continue)

In fact this is the aspected beaviour. What is not espected , to me
almost, is that in using the privilege mode in acl processing (
instead of the access level mode) if an access is granted by a
previous ace ( by users =s continue in the example) it is possible to
have that this access revoked by another ace because this not apply to
the actual authenticated user, in this case. This seems to me What it
is happening In this case. Should be the access granted only if i use

by users +s continue ( i have not tried yet) ? If yes well it is a
little confusing, to me almost.

Best regards

--
Inviato dal mio dispositivo mobile