Re: ACL processing: additive privs (using control continue)

Sorry for the top posting.

Iiuc, your acl permit search ( There are any entries of question type
in term of search filter) to any authenticated user. If the user is
also member of the group grant also read privilege ( give me the
entries question type) .

Regards

--
Inviato dal mio dispositivo mobile