Issue with dynlist overlay

So I just ran across an undocumented issue with slapo-dynlist. I'm not sure if this is a bug, or just missing in the documentation.

The issue is that if the entry being dynamically added to the parent entry has the objectClass slapo-dynlist is configured to use, that entry is not dynamically added to the parent.
For example:
----
olcOverlay=dynlist,olcdatabase=hdb,cn=config
objectClass: olcDynamicList
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
olcDlAttrSet: groupOfURLs memberUrl
----
dn: cn=parent,dc=example,dc=com
objectClass: groupOfNames
objectClass: groupOfURLs
member: uid=foo,dc=example,dc=com
memberUrl: ldap:///cn=child,dc=example,dc=com

dn: cn=child,dc=example,dc=com
objectClass: groupOfNames
objectClass: groupOfURLs
member: uid=bar,dc=example,dc=com
---

In the above example, I would "member: uid=bar,dc=example,dc=com" to be added to cn=parent,dc=example,dc=com, but it isn't.

Now the documentation clearly states recursion is not allowed, so if cn=child were to have a 'memberUrl', this memberUrl would not be expanded. But this is not what is being done here, cn=child has no memberUrl present. It also behaves perfectly fine if I pull the "objetClass: groupOfURLs" off cn=child.

So is this supposed to behave this way? If so can the documentation be updated to indicate this restriction?
If not I'd be happy to open an ITS on the issue.

-Patrick