Re: More efficient way to represent local+remote views?

On 07/17/2012 11:13 AM, Aaron Richton wrote:
If everything will be strictly confined to the two ou you stated, try
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201206/msg00166.html
... just change the first "meta" to "hdb" and tweak the suffix
directives (e.g. back-null would be "dc=example,dc=com").

Thanks for the quick response. I had had some nebulous experiences with the glue functionality in the past (and didn't understand it well), but looking into it now, I see that the subordinate/glue functionality is well documented. Thanks for the pointer!

	-Kartik