Re: Re[2]: Searching few domains for one uid

--On Thursday, July 12, 2012 10:55 AM +0200 kefast@o2.pl wrote:

Thanx for Your response, and I'm sorry, cause I didn't catch that.
Do You mean I should set var in ldap.conf on a client to
BASE "dc=a,dc=com dc=b,dc=com,dc=de dc=c,dc=com,dc=fr" ?

Please keep your reply on the list.

You should use a base of "", which is the root base. On your LDAP server too. Then everything is stored under "", and any search of "" for uid will return all entries below it.

If this was a file system, "" would be equivalent to /

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.