Re: Increase size of id2entry.bdb in DB_CONFIG ?

--On Wednesday, July 04, 2012 11:27 AM +0200 Frank Bonnet <f.bonnet@esiee.fr> wrote:

the message contains the following

Logging region out of memory; you may need to increase its size

So clearly this says nothing about id2entry.bdb. I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion then that you need to change anything in relation to that file. Clearly, the issue is with the logging subsystem.

Have you configured the BDB logging system in DB_CONFIG? Generally the following has always worked for me:

set_lg_regionmax        262144
set_lg_max              10485760
set_lg_bsize            2097152

Sr. Member of Technical Staff