Re: Ldap filter to get group members

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 09:17:28AM +0530, dhanushka ranasinghe wrote:

> i tried many ldap filters according to the suggestion made by andrew..but i
> unable to get it work.. any idea  how write such a filter.

You will have to post more detail and ask clearer questions if you
want to get help from a mailing list like this.

To start with, I suggest you post an LDIF file containing all the entries
involved in your tests. You should then describe what you want to do,
and post some example searches showing what you have tried so far.

Andrew