Re: OLC Configuration on RHEL6

Nice, JXplorer did the trick. ÂI've managed to add all my organization's schemas. ÂNow I'm having trouble figuring out how to start adding entries (pretty much an address book).

In {2}bdb under config I've defined my olcRootDN (uid=root,dc=incnet,dc=net), olcRootPW, and olcSuffix (dc=incnet,dc=net). Â

It accepts these changes. ÂThen I try to connect to this DN:

Base DN: dc=incnet,dc=net
User DN: uid=root,dc=incnet,dc=net
Password: [mypassword]

It authenticates but says "unable to list." ÂDetails read:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object]; remaining name 'dc=incnet,dc=net'

I apologize if these are elementary issues! ÂCan anyone help me and tell me where I'm going wrong this time?