Wildcard and Internal Domain

Dear Colleagues.

I attempted implementing certificates with wildcard to my internals servers.
I have a Internal Certification Authority and it certificate was distributed to ours Browsers on Workstations that have a need to access the servers by Web Browser.
I generated a certificate with wildcard for my servers and when i access the servers by web browser the following message is showed "O servidor v221t001.prevnet usa um certificado de segurança inválido. O certificado é válido somente para *.prevnet. (Código do erro: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)".
I would like some help to solve it problem.

I thank everyone for attention.