Re: Syncrepl partial replication based on attribute problem

Humm and taking this one step further I'm guessing that the replication account probably needs to see at least the entryUUID and entryCSN for all accounts to make sure that it can see the records it needs to delete. Okay at least I have some direction to go on now.

Jeffrey