Re: Replication and user password change

Hello,

I am trying to do some quite the same thing :
trying to send failed authentification made on the consumer to the master.
I am using ppolicy overlay.

I added the following to the consumer :
# Referal
updateref ldaps://master.domain.fr
ppolicy_forward_updates

When I add this on the consumer, accounts are not anymore locked on
failed authentification.
pwdFailureTime are not register or sent to the master..
Should I use slapo-chain too ?

Regards,

Hugo