Re: ~*~ [spam] Re: OpenLDAP freeze

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 7:24 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:
> --On May 24, 2012 5:52:30 PM +0300 Ioan Indreias <indreias@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your answer. Please find below the requested info.
Should I re-attach the archives with the config files, db_stat and gdb output?

Thanks,
Ioan

> What are your checkpoint settings in slapd.conf/slapd-config?

+++ from slapd.conf +++
database        bdb
checkpoint      32 30

> Have you validated your lock/locker/lock objects aren't being exhausted in
> the BDB environment?

+++ from db_stat of the main DB // set_1 +++
Default locking region information:
260	Last allocated locker ID
0x7fffffff	Current maximum unused locker ID
9	Number of lock modes
1000	Maximum number of locks possible
1000	Maximum number of lockers possible
1000	Maximum number of lock objects possible
160	Number of lock object partitions
53	Number of current locks
928	Maximum number of locks at any one time
18	Maximum number of locks in any one bucket
349	Maximum number of locks stolen by for an empty partition
19	Maximum number of locks stolen for any one partition
119	Number of current lockers
159	Maximum number of lockers at any one time
20	Number of current lock objects
487	Maximum number of lock objects at any one time
6	Maximum number of lock objects in any one bucket
0	Maximum number of objects stolen by for an empty partition
0	Maximum number of objects stolen for any one partition
71M	Total number of locks requested (71133852)
71M	Total number of locks released (71133450)
0	Total number of locks upgraded
30	Total number of locks downgraded
86	Lock requests not available due to conflicts, for which we waited
0	Lock requests not available due to conflicts, for which we did not wait
0	Number of deadlocks
0	Lock timeout value
0	Number of locks that have timed out
0	Transaction timeout value
0	Number of transactions that have timed out
752KB	The size of the lock region
2257	The number of partition locks that required waiting (0%)
725	The maximum number of times any partition lock was waited for (0%)
0	The number of object queue operations that required waiting (0%)
1145	The number of locker allocations that required waiting (0%)
2	The number of region locks that required waiting (0%)
6	Maximum hash bucket length

+++ from db_stat of the main DB // set_2 +++
297	Last allocated locker ID
0x7fffffff	Current maximum unused locker ID
9	Number of lock modes
1000	Maximum number of locks possible
1000	Maximum number of lockers possible
1000	Maximum number of lock objects possible
160	Number of lock object partitions
53	Number of current locks
883	Maximum number of locks at any one time
18	Maximum number of locks in any one bucket
253	Maximum number of locks stolen by for an empty partition
20	Maximum number of locks stolen for any one partition
122	Number of current lockers
122	Maximum number of lockers at any one time
20	Number of current lock objects
469	Maximum number of lock objects at any one time
5	Maximum number of lock objects in any one bucket
3	Maximum number of objects stolen by for an empty partition
2	Maximum number of objects stolen for any one partition
50M	Total number of locks requested (50508958)
50M	Total number of locks released (50508652)
0	Total number of locks upgraded
46	Total number of locks downgraded
36	Lock requests not available due to conflicts, for which we waited
0	Lock requests not available due to conflicts, for which we did not wait
0	Number of deadlocks
0	Lock timeout value
0	Number of locks that have timed out
0	Transaction timeout value
0	Number of transactions that have timed out
752KB	The size of the lock region
1610	The number of partition locks that required waiting (0%)
391	The maximum number of times any partition lock was waited for (0%)
0	The number of object queue operations that required waiting (0%)
854	The number of locker allocations that required waiting (0%)
3	The number of region locks that required waiting (0%)
9	Maximum hash bucket length