RE: Tightening up ppolicy

--On Tuesday, May 01, 2012 4:39 PM -0700 "Kline, Sara" <SKline@tnsi.com> wrote:

I saw this in the ppolicy pages but was unsure of how to use it? I
understand that I can use pwdCheckModule and even how to turn it on, but
I am uncertain as to how to actually tell it that we want to have for
example, one upper case, one lower case and one numeral. Has anybody done
that?

You write a checking module, and in that module, you do the strength tests that you require. As noted in the text from the man page.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.