Re: autogenerated/virtual attributes

On Apr 21, 2012, at 14.12, Michael Ströder wrote:

> I doubt that this is possible with slapo-rwm.

thanks, i'd wondered this.

> But you could at least enforce that attribute values match according to what
> you've subscribed above with a set-based constraint to avoid having false user
> input in your data.

oh, that sounds interesting.  if nothing else, it would be a step in that direction.  with slapo-constraint, presumably?  i've only used it for basic constraints, but i'll go have another read through man 5 slapo-constraint and do some experimenting.

> For auto-generating values you could customize your LDAP administration UI.
> Which one are you using?

for day to day management tasks, apache directory studio.

-ben