slapd-ldap proxy database

Hello all,

I'm trying to configure a ldap proxy to conect to a windows active directory to get data.
My /etc/openldap/slapd.conf, looks like that (the databases definition only):

# Our slapd-ldap back end to connect to AD

database        ldap
suffix          "cn=users,dc=XXX,dc=XXX"
#rootdn          "cn=Administrador,dc=XXX,dc=XXX"
subordinate
lastmod         off
rebind-as-user
uri             "ldap://serverip/"
chase-referrals yes

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=XXX,dc=XXX"
rootdn          "cn=Administrador,dc=XXX,dc=XXX"
#rootdn         "dc=XXX,dc=XXX"
rootpw          {SSHA}YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyy

Whit this config, I only can query the "users" directory, on the Active Directory server, but I need to be able to query all OUs inside the Active Directory.

Why I only can get data from users ou, instead the whole Active Directory?
How could I get to proxy all my querys to the Active directory server?
If I have an ou called "Bussines", in the Active Directory server, Âhow could I make a database definition or other configuration to get that working?

Thanks in advance,

Ismaeleitor