From: Kline, Sara [mailto:SKline@tnsi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 8:45 AM
To: Richards, Toby
Subject: RE: ldapd vs. slapd

1. This is the order mine are in, you can ignore solaris and DUA as those
are for the solaris boxes, also you can ignore policy that is for the
password policy overlay.
include         /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/ppolicy.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/DUAConfigProfile.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/solaris.schema

2. What do you have in your slapd.conf?
TLSCipherSuite  HIGH:MEDIUM:+SSLv2
TLSCertificateFile /etc/pki/tls/certs/slapd-cert.pem TLSCertificateKeyFile
/etc/pki/tls/certs/slapd-key.pem TLSCACertificateFile
/etc/pki/tls/certs/slapd-cert.pem TLSVerifyClient never

security        update_ssf=1 update_ssf=112 simple_bind=64

Thanks,
Sara Kline