Re: ldapdelete "ldap_bind: Invalid DN syntax (34)"

Hi, Michael,

Yes, it works! Thanks a lot for the explanation!!

Best,
Tianyin

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:29 AM, Wuensche Michael <Michael.Wuensche@devoteam.com> wrote:

Hi Tianyin,

if you want to delete the entry cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com, it has to be the last part of your ldapdelete command.

The argument for –D is the account you use to bind against the LDAP server. So your command should look like this:

ldapdelete -D "cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com" -w secret -x "cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com"

Btw. Did you set a password for the Manager account already?

Best regards,

        Michael

--

Michael Wünsche