Re: JLDAP problem

What I m working on is an integration component that will listen to LDAP server. When a change occurs on LDAP entries, my component will publish a message. (actually call a web service).
LDAP admins offer that I can use "change logs" to detect changes. But I think notification mechanism is a better choice. Do you think JLDAP and asynch "search" method a good enough choice? Is UnboundID SDK better for me and why?

Thanks.
BahadÄr Konu