Re: JLDAP problem

Hi again,

Now I m sure that the method fails on Websphere ESB Server. To understand what's happening I need the source code of JLDAP but I couldn't reach your GIT and CVS repositories:

http://www.openldap.org/software/repo.html

Connection to repositories fail. Are these repo adresses correct? Or how can I get the source code of JLDAP?

Thanks,
BahadÄr