Re: RE24 testing call #1 (2.4.31)

On 06/04/2012 7:53 AM, Howard Chu wrote:
Thanks. These errors in test058 are explicitly ignored; the script tests an unsupported configuration.

My make test turned out the same, with the same problems with 058.

Also, I explicitly tested for the problems mentioned in ITS Incoming/6136, which were biting me in 2.4.28; namely, changing anything in cn=config would cause a running syncrepl feed to stop and not restart (for example, initializing a new mirror and altering olcLogLevel while the new database is populating...). With RE24, at least with my configuration, I couldn't reproduce the problem. I'd appreciate if someone could back up my observations though.