Re: LDAP entries missing from search results depending on search base.

--On Thursday, April 05, 2012 8:07 PM +0200 Michael StrÃder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

I think it is at least beta quality as of yesterday.  I'm running it in
production now on a few servers, and except for the issues I had with
accesslog cleanup (which is what got fixed yesterday), it has been quite
stable for a few weeks.

I'm not in the position to propose changing the backend soon on this
customer system.

Understood. ;) The proposal was for Brandon, who can play around with this. ;)

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.