Re: LDAP entries missing from search results depending on search base.

 On 04/ 4/12 07:47 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

I suggest you file an ITS. In the meantime, download RE24 and see if back-mdb does better for you.

Will do. I can confirm that it does not happen in RE24 with back-mdb, and it *does* happen with back-hdb.

I'm currently trying to cook an LDIF I can provide as a sample. I've successfully been able to reproduce the issue with everything except dc=dal,dc=ca and the cn=services,dc=dal,dc=ca tree pared out. If I can trim out or anonymize the remaining user data I'll include a link in the ITS.