Re: LDAP entries missing from search results depending on search base.

Hi,

Am 5. April 2012 12:37 schrieb Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com>:
> Karsten Heymann wrote:
>> Yes, but nevertheless widening or narrowing the search base should not
>> change the result. But you are right, it's not exactly the same
>> problem.
>
> Do you still have this problem? Could you try to reproduce this with your data
> with a build of recent RE24 ?
>
> http://www.openldap.org/devel/gitweb.cgi?p=openldap.git;a=snapshot;h=refs/heads/OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_4;sf=tgz
>
> I can't reproduce this here at home myself.

No, I reinstalled the server completely and this time took care to
only modify cn=config via ldap modifications and not on the
filesystem. Now I have a stock debian 2.4.23 Installation running
quite well. I learned a lot since then by just following this list.
Packaging a newer version of slapd is still on my todo.

Yours
Karsten