Re: LDAP entries missing from search results depending on search base.

Karsten Heymann wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Am 5. April 2012 10:34 schrieb Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com>:
>> Karsten Heymann wrote:
>>>
>>> Me too: http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201201/msg00234.html
>>
>> In opposite what Brandon and me experienced in your case a shorter search base
>> successfully returns results. :-/
>
> Yes, but nevertheless widening or narrowing the search base should not
> change the result. But you are right, it's not exactly the same
> problem.

Do you still have this problem? Could you try to reproduce this with your data
with a build of recent RE24 ?

http://www.openldap.org/devel/gitweb.cgi?p=openldap.git;a=snapshot;h=refs/heads/OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_4;sf=tgz

I can't reproduce this here at home myself.

Ciao, Michael.