Re: LDAP entries missing from search results depending on search base.

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> In the meantime, download RE24 and see if back-mdb
> does better for you.

Are you serious? The bug Brandon observed and which I can confirm is a serious
threat to LDAP functional model. I could definitely reproduce it for a while.

The reason I did not file an ITS for this yet is that I'm not allowed to debug
it on this particular system and I was often blamed by you and Howard for
writing "content-free" ITS in cases where I provided way enough information to
reproduce. For this reason I'm somewhat happy that someone else reports this.

IMO back-mdb is still rather experimental though I definitely appreciate all
the work done recently.

Ciao, Michael.