Re: Password expiration

The problem was resolved by adding the following per the nis schema. My statement below was incorrect. shadowLastChange was not updating, as "getent shadow username" showed me.

access to attrs=shadowLastChange,shadowMax
       by dn="cn=Manager,dc=domain,dc=com" write
       by self write
       by * read

Thank you for your response.