Re: Active Directory connected to OpenLDAP (master)

Hi Sylvain,

Just a word to mention that LSC is able to handle on the fly  synchronization.

Sebastien BAHLOUL
Ldap Synchronization Connector : http://lsc-project.org

2012/4/2 Sylvain <debian.roxx@gmail.com>
Hi !

Currently, we've got an OpenLDAP which acts as a master and contains 20000+ users and groups, we want to keep it.
CIO ask us to deploy Windows with AD connected to our master OpenLDAP.
I've googled a lot and I don't find any clean solutions like replica (OpenLDAP -> AD). Another solution could be use of referrals on the AD but I doubt ?
Unclean solutions found are use of LSC or MIIS/FIM which are not real-time...

A little help would be cool :)

Best regards,
Sylvain