Re: Concerns with OLC (cn=config) for editing schema, ACLs, and deleting entries

Le 3/22/12 2:56 PM, Nick Milas a Ãcrit :
On 22/3/2012 2:20 ÎÎ, btb wrote:

i press the enter key on my keyboard

Thanks,

Interestingly, I found that the same is also possible with JXPlorer.

ACLs can be formatted like that and they remain formated. They also function without problems.

Unfortunately, normal listing (all values together), does not show them formatted; I must edit each one separately to view it formatted.

Nick

Guys,

if you have questions about how the Apache Directory Studio is working, or suggestion on how to improve its editor, it would be way better to do it on the Studio mailing list. I'm not pointing any finger on you, I'm just interested, as a member of the Studio team, to get some feedback and suggestion !

Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel LÃcharny
www.iktek.com