Partial replication, remove branch

I would like to replicate only some OUs under the baseDN ; ou=people and ou=group,ou=system, but not the remaining of OUs below ou=system => ou=Hosts , ou=Networks, ou=Protocol.
How can I remove those branches to replicate ?
my actual syncrepl config that replicate all the subtree branches:
syncrepl        rid=001
                provider=ldaps://master.domain.fr
                type=refreshAndPersist
                searchbase="dc=int-evry,dc=fr"
                filter="(objectClass=*)"
                attrs="*"
                scope=sub
                schemachecking=on
                bindmethod=simple
                retry="60 10 300 +"
                binddn="cn=replic,ou=System,dc=int-evry,dc=fr"
                credentials="secret"
updateref       ldaps://master.domain.fr:636