Re: multi-master syncrepl with sasl/gssapi authentication

What value do I set the KRB5TICKET environment variable to? In all the
documentation I have reviewed, I am not aware of the existence of a
KRB5TICKET environment variable. Do you mean KRB5_KTNAME?

On Debian Linux, I set KRB5_KTNAME with the following:

sed -i "s|#export KRB5_KTNAME=/etc/krb5.keytab|export \
  KRB5_KTNAME=/etc/ldap/ldap.keytab|" /etc/default/slapd

K5start is started with the following:

k5start -b -u ldap/${FQDN}@$KRB_REALM -f /etc/ldap/ldap.keytab \
  -K 10 -l 24h -k /tmp/krb5cc_0 -o openldap