Re: OpenLDAP training Europe

Hi Pieter,

Symas does LDAP training - beginning to advanced- all over the world, but usually only by private engagement. We have a couple of private engagements in the UK coming up in May 2012. If you wanted to gather some folks together for a class and provide a venue we might be able to schedule a public class for you around that time. Our "Week of LDAP", which has been likened to a Boot Camp for LDAP, comes to mind.

Contact me off-list of you're interested in further details.

Cheers,

-Matt

Matthew Hardin
Symas - The LDAP Guys