Re: request for brief documentation

Hello,
I know I'm a little late but I just did the same thisng and I used this guide.
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-openldap/
There are also some you-tub videos that install and configure openldap
on CentOS.
If you use both of these, you should have not issues. If you still
have issue I will share my notes with you.