Re: Syncreplication configuration - olcSyncProvConfig no such objectClass

On 10/2/2012 1:52 ÎÎ, Valentin Bud wrote:

Hello Community,

I am trying to setup LDAP replication using the syncrepl overlay. I am using Debian Squeeze up to date as of today.
I have searched in the schemas for olcSyncProvConfig objectClass but it is no where to be found. What do you
suggest to do next?

Hi,

Here is my own (working) config for syncprov (in ldif format):

DN: olcOverlay={2}syncprov,olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
objectClass: olcSyncProvConfig
olcOverlay: {2}syncprov
olcSpCheckpoint: 100 10
olcSpSessionlog: 100

Syncprov is the 3rd overlay I am using (after {0}auditlog and {1}dynlist) under {1}hdb. {0}config is - of course - the first db, and {1}hdb is the actual db.

Good luck,
Nick