Help with Solaris LDAP client (how to make client read shadow information)

Hi,

I have ldap clients on two different OS platforms, Solaris and Linux.
When "shadowExpire" for a specific user is set, the Linux client sees
the change and denies logon for the user which is what I'm trying to
implement. But this behaviour doesn't work in my Solaris client. It
seems like it doesn't respect the rest of the shadow attributes on the
Ldap server. I've been scratching my head for days now but doing so
haven't help me figure out what the problem or reason is.

Could anyone shed some light on this.