Question on LDAP Schema(s) for Intranet Mail Routing

Hello,

In file misc.schema, included in the standard OpenLDAP distribution, we read about the Lachman/Laser mail routing schema (which defines inetLocalMailRecipient objectClass with mailLocalAddress, mailHost, mailRoutingAddress attributes, drafted e.g. here: http://www.sendmail.org/m4/laser.txt):

   # Not recommended for production use!
   # Use with extreme caution!
   #-----------------------------------------------------------
   # draft-lachman-laser-ldap-mail-routing-02.txt !!!EXPIRED!!!
   #       (a work in progress)

and:

   # ...Contents of this file are
   # subject to change (including deletion) without notice.

Question 1: Should this schema be considered now, after all these years, as being stable and a solid basis for implementation? If so, perhaps in next releases these comments could/should be removed?

Question 2: As far as I can tell, qmail-ldap schema is also used around for the same purpose. It seems this can be found in different versions, as the initial one had problems (ref.: http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200304/msg00378.html). This schema is a considerably extended version of the Lachman/laser one. So:
2.a: Is there some kind of draft elaborating on this schema?
2.b: Is there some official and working (with no issues) version of the schema? 2.c: If 2.b is No, where can we find even an unofficial, yet corrected/working version of the schema? I've only found a reference here: http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200304/msg00418.html but no the schema itself. Also, I don't know if we can trust the one here: http://www.zytrax.com/books/ldap/ape/qmail.html (which interestingly mentions that "This schema is released with a standard OpenLDAP distribution" but I haven't seen it in the schema directory of OpenLDAP distros).

Thanks,
Nick