Re: Global modifications

On 31/1/2012 9:52 ÎÎ, Charles T. Brooks wrote:

Hi Charles,

(Note that your last message was strangely encoded and I had some trouble reading it.)

Thanks for all this info. I noticed that most (if not all) of the sendmail.schema definitions are actually included in the misc.schema bundled in openldap package.

I guess I could use: inetLocalMailRecipient objectClass (attribute: mailLocalAddress); the only thing that disturbs me is that mailLocalAddress does not have a substring match rule (contrary to mail attribute) and I am afraid this might cause issues under particular scenarios...

Best regards,
Nick.