Re: Search on whole tree gives result, search on subtree not

--On Monday, February 06, 2012 1:47 PM +0100 Karsten Heymann <karsten.heymann@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to investigate into this further.

2012/1/30 Karsten Heymann <karsten.heymann@googlemail.com>:
I've started playing around with slapd (2.4.23-7.2 from debian
squeeze) again and stumbled across a very strange phenomenon: When
searching the whole tree for an entry it is found immediately:
[...]

But when searching any of the intermediate subtrees, no result is
returned after a short delay:
[...]

To reduce the number of debugging roundtrips: What would be a
recommended loglevel to generate logs for the list with optimal
signal/noise ratio for this problems?

The first thing I would do is use a current release, rather than wasting time on Debian's (at this point) rather outdated build.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.