Re: smbk5pwd overlay assert/crash

Hi Clément

Thanks for the reply, but u nfortunately the Makefile has a number of problems:

* The content of HEIMDAL_LIB ends up in the linker whether or not DO_KRB5 is given, making the compiler link against  -lkrb5 -lkadm5srv which fails if heimdal is not installed

* CFLAGS are ignored for compiling

* While the header files from the openldap source tree are used, it still looks for the libraries in the system which are either not yet installed or if they are the symlinks "libldap_r.so -> libldap_r-2.4.so.2" do not necessarily exist, resulting in build failure. Concrete, the following is needed in LDAP_LIB: "-L../../../libraries/libldap_r"

Cheers,

Tiziano

"Clément OUDOT" <clem.oudot@gmail.com> hat am 27. Januar 2012 um 14:08 geschrieben:

--