Re: smbldap-populate error

Il 03/01/2012 19:59, AdriÃn ArÃvalo Tirado ha scritto:
> First of all. Thanks for the response.
>
> I'm totally new to LDAP (so, excuse me if I ask for nonsenses) and, to
> be honest, I don't know which method uses my distro (Debian 6) for
> configuration. On every documentation I see, they use
> /etc/slapd/slapd.conf, but in my case that file doesn't exist.
>
> Therefore, I'm using /usr/share/slapd/slapd.conf (The only slapd.conf I find).

Recent Debian use the cn=config by default on new installation. You have
to add the samba schema (should be inside the samba-doc package), but I
don't remember if there is an .ldif version or just the old samba.schema
file.

Having a working traditional slapd.conf configuration it's just matter
to add an include for the samba.schema file.

Simone