Re: Issue with index in OpenLDAP?

Hello Quanah,

First I would like to thank you for your answer.

Indeed, I also think that the "cardnumber" index is somehow corrupted. His size is to small in comparison to other indexes

We suppressed all existing index and Used slapindex to re-create them all.

It's undergoing.

I will keep you informed about the solution.

Best Regards,

Mathieu