Re: OpenLDAP for Central Auth?

Thanks for the quick response everyone..

I've been reading up on the pam.conf (pam_groupdn) entries, it sounds pretty much perfect. No complicated access-rules in openldap to write, only catch is that it can only handle one group in the "pam_groupdn cn=GroupName,ou=OUName,dc=example,dc=net" line?

cya

Craig